|Website:||Open website in new window|
New and ready to sail Twin screw Anchor Handling Tug completely outfitted and equipped for anchor handling, offshore supply, firefighting c/w Anti-pollution and other related duties. The vessel is classed to NKK as Anchor Handling Tug for Unrestricted Service.
Bollard Pull: Approx. 60t at 100% MCR (2 x 2575 BHP main engine).
|Vessel type:||Commercial tug boat|
|Class Notation:||NK: NS* MNS*, AHT / TV / OSV / FFV 1 / DP-1|
|No. of engines:||2|
|Engine model:||xCat.3516B, 2575BHP @ 1600 rpm|
|Maximum Speed:||12 Knots|
|Length over all:||48m|
|Length at waterline:||47m|
|Dry Weight:||800 metric tons|
|Fuel capacity:||420 Cubic Metres|
|Water capacity:||145 Cubic Metres|
The ship is a mono-hull vessel with a center skeg at stern and with moderate flare bow. The engine room is located around midship and all the accommodation is arranged at forward.
The main hull is into five major parts with main transverse water tight bulkhead as follows. All these bulkheads except collision bulkhead can be accessible via water tight doors.
1) Fore peak;
2) Forward machinery space/bow thruster room;
3) Engine Room;
4) Cargo FO Tanks;
5) Steering Gear Room and Aft peak.
The vessel is installed with two controllable pitch propellers (CPP) and two rudders at stern, one fwd. tunnel thruster and one stern tunnel thruster.
Main cargo deck is free from obstructions.
Accommodation areas with necessary facilities are located in superstructure and deckhouse which are above main deck. Deck height as follows:
1. Bottom to Tank Top: 1.20m
2. Tank Top to Main Deck: 4.80m
3. Main Deck to F’cle Deck: 2.80 – 3.00m
4. F’cle Deck to Captain Deck: 2.70 – 2.85m
5. Captain Deck to Wheelhouse Deck: 2.75m
6. Wheelhouse Height: 2.90m
Cargo deck area: 200m2 approx.
Deck strength: 5T/M2
Deck Cargo: 150 tonnes approx.
Cargo Fuel Oil: 300 m3
Ship Fuel Oil: 420 m3
Fresh Water (portable): 145m3
Lube Oil Tank: 14 m3
Sewage tank: 20 m3
Dirty Oil tank: 8 m3
Foam: 8 m3
Fuel oil transfer pump: 2 x 10m3 hr @ 25 m head
Fuel oil cargo pump: 1 x 100m3 hr @ 50 m head
Bilge pump: 1 x 70m3 hr @ 60 m head, 415/3/50Hz
G.S. and Fire pump: 1 x 70m3 hr @ 60 m head
FW cargo pump: 1 x 70m3 hr @ 50 m head
Emergency Fire Pump: 1 x 40m3 hr @ 60 m head
Radar: 2 x JRC JMA-5310-6
GPS: JRC JLR-7500 with repeater
Receiver: 1 x JRC NCR-333 Navtex
EPIRB: 1 x GME 406/121.5MHz MT401FF
Gyro: 1 + 5 repeaters YOKOGAWA
Magnetic compass: 1 Lilley & Gillie
AIS: 1 x JRC JHS-182
Echo sounder: 1 +1 repeater
SSAS: JRC, JUE-85
SART: 2 x Pathfinder 3
Auto pilot: 1 x Navitron PID
VHF/FM Telephone: 2 x 25W
MF/HF Radiotelephone: 1 x 150W
Mobile Earth Station: 2 x JRC JUE-85 Inmarsat C
Main engines: 2 x Cat.3516B, 2575BHP @ 1600 rpm
Generators: 2 @ 275 ekW, 415v, 3 phase, 0.8pf, 50Hz @ 1500rpm
Emergency Generator: 80 ekW, 415v, 3 phase, 0.8 pf, 50 Hz @ 1500 rpm
Propellers: 2 x Berg BCP 690
Gearbox: 2 x Nico MGRP172VC, ratio 7.5
As per Classification requirement
- Builder's Certificate, notarized and authenticated (by Yard)
- Classification Certificates for Hull and Machinery (by NK)
- Cargo Ship Safety Construction Certificate (by NK)
- Cargo Ship Safety Equipment Certificate (by NK)
- International Loadline Certificate (by NK)
- International Oil Pollution Prevention Certificate (by NK)
- Cargo Ship Safety Radio Certificate (For Sea Areas A1, A2, A3) (by NK)
- International Tonnage 1969 Certificate (by NK)
- International Air Pollution Prevention Certificate (IAPPC) or Statement of Compliance for MARPOL Annex VI – Regulation for the Prevention of Air Pollution from Ships, only if the Class is unable to issue the former on behalf of the Flag State. (By NK)
- International Sewage Pollution Prevention Certificate (1973) or Statement of Compliance for MARPOL Annex IV – Regulations for the Prevention of Pollution by Sewage from Ships, only if the Class is unable to issue the former on behalf of the Flag State (by NK)
- International Anti-Fouling Statement of Compliance with International
Convention on the Control of Harmful Anti-Fouling Systems on Ships (by NK)
- Statement of Classification, for registration purpose (by Yard)
Interim Tonnage Certificate, for registration purpose (by NK)
- Derating Certificate (By Yard)
- Bollard Pull Certificate (by NK)
- Compass Adjustment Certificate (By Yard)
- All other certificates as required by Classification and Flag State for all products, machinery and equipment, including main engines, generators, pumps, compressors, air bottles, windlass and etc.
On second hand vessels we act as brokers only, details believed to be correct but not warranted.
A buyer or charterer should investigate or verify the details, or instruct their agents or surveyors to do so, as the buyer or charterer desires, validated prior to entering into any kind of commitment.
The vessel is offered subject to prior sale or charter, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Note: Indicated location is approximate general area only.